Flower appreciation ;

11:56 PM 0 Comments

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."  Emma Goldman 
There are few things that beat receiving flowers after a hospital visit, which is why I want to thank Mikayla and Sergey for the beautiful bouquet: it really brightened my day! Below are some of the songs I listened to during my stay, which will soon be over as I will be returning to school next Monday, ending my five week break and plunging into exam/cram time.

Breezeblocks // alt-J
Tessellate // alt-J
What You Know // Two Door Cinema Club
✿ Changing of the Seasons // Two Door Cinema Club
✿ National Anthem // Lana Del Rey
✿ My Propeller // Arctic Monkeys
✿ Maps // Maroon 5
Fred Astaire // San Cisco

"Earth laughs in flowers." Ralph Emerson

Daniela

At least my mum thinks I'm cool.

0 comments: