Snapshot ;

3:47 AM 0 Comments


Morning tea

A little tea is always nice, especially with good company. 


Food Science Breakfast

I'd say one of the best parts of being a food science student would be the food, which was definately true in the case of the lovely post-exam breakfast we had. Pancakes, muffins, scrambled eggs, toast ft nutella, well, it was a great way to start a long day! 


Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies

They taste a lot better than they look! This was the first batch of cookies I have ever cooked by myself, and they turned out a lot better than my previous cooking adventures (especially the time I tried to make little cocoa balls, which ended up tasting like butter and milo...) I might not be Masterchef quality yet, but soon!

Daniela

At least my mum thinks I'm cool.

0 comments: