One of a kind ;

4:28 AM 0 Comments

You know those friends that you meet, fall in love with, and refuse to let go of? I would definitely say that Tara is one of those. We don't see each other often: we've only met up three times because we've just been so caught up, as well as the fact that we live more than an hour away from each other. Still, when you're cut from the same cloth, you get the kind of connection that's unbeatable. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her well-eyebrowed face to rant to and send lame best friend videos to! (Sorry for all the Buzzfeed links, Taz.)




Many thanks to Alide for a wonderful day today! If there are three things I've learnt from you, they're that Sparkles would make a great name for a cat, hair makes or breaks a boy, and that square sushi will be going into fashion soon! Thanks for being a darling! 

Daniela

At least my mum thinks I'm cool.

0 comments: